Table of Contents
- What are Analytics APIs?
- The Best Analytics APIs
- 1. MailChimp API
- 2. SendGrid API
- 3. MailGun API
- 4. KeenIO API
- 5. Microsoft Text Analytics API
- 6. Baremetrics API
- How to get Baremetrics API Key credentials
- 7. Google Analytics API
- 8. Metacert Security API
- 9. Face Detection and Analytics API
- 10. FullContact API
- 11. Finbox API
- 12. OnFleet API
- Related Analytics APIs
- Summary: Best Analytics APIs
What are Analytics APIs?
Analytics can be used to find trends and patterns, customer behavior and help in predictive analysis.
Most organization need to perform analysis on the data on their databases; these analytics application programming interfaces can be integrated into the applications to carry out analytic activities easily. Below is a list of different analytics application programming interfaces.
The Best Analytics APIs
Here is a list of the top analytics APIs (available on RapidAPI.com) that we thought were worth mentioning:
MailChimp API allows one to manage email lists and campaigns with database syncing. It provides an easy way of synchronizing the email activities, linking statistics of a campaign to your database.
How to get MailChimp credentials
- Go to MailChimp API to create MailChimp account.
- Inside the account folder, go to Extras, API Keys folder.
- Click on Create A Key button and save your API key.
Read more on how to get a MailChimp API Key.
addWorkflowEmailSubscriber– Manually add a subscriber to a workflow, bypassing the default trigger settings.
BatchAddMembersToList– Batch subscribe or unsubscribe list members.
CreateCampaignFolder– This creates a new campaign folder.
- Free Tier
- Growing Business tier – $10/month
- Pro tier – $199/month
2. SendGrid API
SendGrid supports different development frameworks including, Ruby, Python, Node.js, Go, Java and C#.
How to get SendGrid API Key credentials
- Go to SendGrid.
- Sign up or log in
- Visit API keys page
- Generate API key. (NB. API key can only be generated once; access token cannot be retrieved after you leave the page)
addListRecipient– Individual recipients may be added to a list one at a time with a limit of 1000 requests per second, where one recipient is attached to the list per request.
ConditionalSearch– Search using segment conditions.
CreateCampaign– Create a marketing campaign.
The pricing details for SendGrid API can be found here
3. MailGun API
MailGun API allows your application to send, validate, receive and track emails easily.
How to get MailGun API Key Credentials
- Go to MailGun website (https://www.mailgun.com).
- Register or log in.
- Go to Domains tab.
- Create or select domain.
- Copy domain name and apiKey
MailGun API endpoints
createMailingList– Creates a new mailing list.
addMemberToMailingList– This adds a new member to the mailing list.
AddAddressToUnsubscribeTable– Add an address to the unsubscribe table.
MailGun API pricing
- Concept plan – first 10000 emails free
- Production plan – 100000 emails $79/month
- Scale plan – 500000 emails $325/month
4. KeenIO API
Keen.io API is for capturing, analyzing, and embedding event data in everything you build. It allows you to obtain data about events and attach dashboards in an application.
How to get KeenIO API Key credentials
- Begin by Signing in here
- Create a new project.
- Navigate to project then access.
createAccessKey– Create a new API Key for the project.
CreateEvent– Records a single event to a given event collection.
CalculateAveragePropertyValues– Calculate the average value for a target property, among all events in a collection matching given criteria.
KeenIO API pricing
- $1 per key (monthly)
- $1 per 10 million properties scanned
- $1 per 10 thousand events streamed
How to get Microsoft Text Analytics API Key credentials
- Go to Microsoft Azure Portal and subscribe to MicrosoftTextAnalytic application programming interface.
- Click create button, navigate to settings, the credential selection you will see the apiKey
MicrosoftTextAnalytic API endpoints
detectLanguage– The API returns the recognized word and a numeric score between 0 and 1. Scores close to 1 indicate 100% certainty that the identified language is correct.
GetKeyPhrases– The API returns a list of strings denoting the key talking points in the input text.
GetSentimentIndex– The API returns a numeric score between 0 and 1. Scores close to 1 indicate positive sentiment, while scores close to 0 indicate negative sentiment.
- Free tier 5000 maximum transactions
- Standard S0 $74.71/month 25000 maximum deals
- Standard S1 $249.86/month 100000 maximum deals
- Standard S2 $999.75/month 500000 maximum sales
- Standard S3 $2499.84/month 2500000 maximum sales
- Standard S4 $4999.99/month 10000 maximum transactions
The Baremetrics API allows a developer to create customers easily and manage their subscriptions. The API helps in managing payments for different subscriptions. It offers subscriptions analytics and insights.
How to get Baremetrics API Key credentials
- Go to Baremetrics website
- Register or log in
- Go to the Setting page to get your apiKey
create customer– create a new customer by invoking this endpoint
createPlan– allows you to create a new plan
createSubscription– will enable you to create a new subscription.
Baremetrics pricing details
- Starter $50/month
- Professional $100/month
- Business $250/month
- Enterprise $500/month
Developed by Google, the Google Analytics API can be integrated into an application to programmatically create, access, and manage Google Analytics entities such as accounts, properties, views, etc.
The API can also be used to control user permissions and import data.
How to get Google Analytics API Key credentials
- Go to Google Developers Console;
- Create a new project or select existing one and click continue to activate the API Key.
- Select Credentials. Create an API key for your server; click add credentials>API key>Server key.
Google Analytics API endpoints
addAdvancedFilter– adds an advanced filter.
AddAdwordsPropertyLink– Adds a web property-AdWords link.
AddIncludeFilter– Adds an include filter.
Pricing details for Google Analytics
- Google offers 50,000 requests per day for free.
- The requests can be increased in their premium plans.
Google Analytics API is available in the following SDKs:
- Java (Android)
- C# (.NET)
Navigate to the Google Analytics API package page on the RapidAPI marketplace for more examples.
The MetaCert Security API allows you to look up the classification or reputation of URLs and IP addresses against our “Malware & Phishing” and “Pornography” collections.
How to get Metacert API Key credentials
- Sign up to https://developer.metacert.com/signup/ and submit a request for API key.
analyzer– analyzes the provided URL.
Pricing details for Metacert API
- Small team $10/month
- Growing team $15/month
- Cryptocurrency team $25/month
Face Detection and Analytics API allows facial detection in photos and generating full analytics for photographs, e.g., gender.
Get the API credentials from here .
List of endpoints
Analytics for Faces– Face detection in an image.
Demographics for a Face– Generates a set of demographics such as age, gender, emotions, for an individual face.
The Face Detection and Analytics API is open source and free.
10. FullContact API
Integrate FullContact API in your application to build a clearer picture of your customers in minutes. The API helps in creating better relationships through identity resolution and insights.
10. How to get FullContact API Key credentials
- Open FullContact website
- Register or log in
- Go to Dashboard to ket your
List of Endpoints
getRequests– this endpoint is used to view a paged history of your transcriptions.
LookupCompanyByName– Used request more information about a specific company by name.
LookupPersonByEmail– this endpoint returns information about a specific person.
- Basic – free
- Premium – $8.33/month
- Team – $9.99/month
- Trial free
- Small business – $499/month
- Enterprise – contact FullContact for details.
- Developers – free
- Custom – contact FullContact for details.
11. Finbox API
Finbox API analyzes your stock and provides information about the stock. Business can use this API to know what each share is worth at any time.
How to get Finbox API Key credentials
- Browse to Finbox
- Register or log in
- Go to API Access page to get your apiKey
List of Finbox endpoints
getSingleDataForMetric– Resolve a range of data points for a single company metric.
ListAvailableMetrics– Returns a list of available metrics.
Finbox.listLatestFairValues– Returns a summary of the latest finbox.io fair value computed for a company.
- Monthly Plan $39/month
- Quarterly Plan $29/month
- Yearly Plan $25/month
12. OnFleet API
OnFleet API allows developing an application to manage real-time delivery and analytics functionality. OnFleet provides the easiest way to analyze and manage shipments.
Contact OnFleet for right API key.
List of OnFleet API endpoints
createDestination– Destinations represent the location details for tasks, including exact coordinate and address information.
CreateRecipient– A recipient is an organization’s customer and a target for a task, that is, whom the work is being delivered to.
CreateTask– create a new task.
OnFleet API Pricing details
- Starter – $149/month
- Basic – $349/month
- Premium – $799/month
- Professional – $1999/month
These are the best analytic APIs in the market. Consider your business requirements before selecting which API to choose and integrate into your application.
- Segment API – integrate with the Segment API webhooks.
- Lexalytics API – processes billions of unstructured documents every day, globally.
There are different pricing plans for the API to choose from depending on the size of your business. APIs make the development of applications easier by proving predefined methods to help you analyze and get quick insights about your business.
Summary: Best Analytics APIs
|MailChimp||Email and campaigns analytics||Freemium|
|SendGrid||Email and campaigns analytics||Freemium|
|MicrosoftTextAnalytic||Text and language||Freemium|
|GoogleAnalytics||Google analytic entities||Free|
|Baremetrics||Payments and subscription||Premium|
|Metacert||URL and IP addresses||Free|
|FullContact||Identity resolution and insights.||Freemium|
|Finbox||Stock information analytics||Freemium|
|OnFleet||Transport and deliveries||Premium|
Do you agree with our list? What do you think is the best Analytics API? Let us know in the comments below.